Wednesday, March 12, 2008

You Make My Day Award

Tonic Home was delighted to be recently honored with the "You Make My Day Award" from Topsy Turvy. What a wonderful and thoughtful award. Lana has really amazing photos on her blog that always make my day, so be sure to check out her blog.
So The Rules of "You Make My Day" award are this:
1. Write a post with the links to 5 blogs that "make your day".
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Tell the award winners they won by commenting on their blogs.

***
While there are so many amazing posts out there, the ones below are truly my favorites. I will share with you briefly why they inspire and make my day.



Decor8 - Near and dear to the hearts of Tonic Home founders, Decor8 was the first blog to ever post about Tonic Home. Holly's blog is fresh and never short of unique posts with an international feel here and there.
IttyBittyLadybug - Great friend with so much creativity. Her site has the very best picks for the little ones and her blog will give you all the info on what is the latest and greatest. Take a look, you'll be hooked!
Deana's Dish on Modern Mums - Deana picks her favorite "must have's" for the busy Mom. She makes life easier for all of us and writes blogs that have me thinking "that sounds so much like what my kids do".
Blink Decor - Packed full of information, this blog covers everything from renovating your home to where to go when you are ready to decorate. Great source for inspiration.
The Peak of Chic -Really enjoy Jennifer and what she has to say. Source out of Atlanta, Georgia is a personal favorite from my hometown.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

Thanks for the mention!!! I'm honored to be included with such great blogs.

Topsy Turvy said...

Wendy, thanks so much again for the mention. Those are all great choices! Lana

TonicHome said...

I thought they were great choices too! Thanks again Lana for including Tonic Home in such a fun award!

Itty Bitty Ladybug said...

Thank you Tonic Home! Ladybug is flattered to be included among such inspiring blogs. You make our day Tonic Home!

Blogging Masterclass said...

Thank you so much for mentioning me, you ladies are so great!