Saturday, April 25, 2009

Big Time Inspiration


Check out this issue of Veranda if you want to be inspired. I'm a big fan of 60's modern homes and vow one day to actually live in one. But this one featured in Veranda really caught my eye. For one thing is gorgeous and second, it's located in Tampa, Florida. In fact, I used to jog by it every morning (when I lived there), and marvel at the construction; it was fun to watch a new element of the home go up everyday. That was three years ago...

Now, we can thank Veranda Magazine for taking us inside. I always wondered what became of my dream home. What's not to love, right? I want to thank my friend Jennifer Goldberg for reminding me of the article. Now we just have to recreate the look in Cleveland, Ohio. Seriously, anyone local have ideas?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: